Help children in Africa !
Children of Africa is a foundation to help children in Africa, either directly through social actions to the population, or by subsidizing recognized charities.
The mission of Children of Africa is to provide assistance to children in Africa :
• either in the major capitals of the continent, where they are more commonly known as "Street Children".
Those children who have no home or family, are reduced to wandering day and
night in the streets begging remains their only means of survival.
• whether in villages deprived areas,
where medical care basic prevention starved.
Several living centers were established and monitored by the Foundation in which these abandoned their families children are now cared for, educated and cared for daily.
Several projects in the educational, academic and medical field have been realized.
Children of Africa Foundation has defined its main lines of action on a sectoral basis: Social Sector, Educational Sector, Health Sector and Subsidized centers. Thus any action whether temporarily or permanently, is conducted as part of one of these four areas.
To date, the foundation has intervened in several countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Gabon, Madagascar, Central African Republic and Senegal.
It plans to leverage the successful experiences in a larger number of African countries.
The foundation pays special attention to actions affecting the most vulnerable children and young people in difficulty knowing :
• children and young people in family or social breakdown,
• children and young people living in difficult environment both in suburban areas of large cities in poor rural areas,
• the child and mother in health centers,
• young girls private school education
• The foundation also supports people in their community development initiatives.
Children of Africa Foundation needs all the goodwill to help him in his task. This African youth, the future generation of the twenty-first century Africa, represents the hope of a better future. This love and brotherhood chain will, hopefully, make a modest contribution to Africa irrespective of color, religion and nationality.
Dominique Ouattara President and Founder